EGAMECOURT, SL, has committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector.
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://www.escapis.cat/.
This website is partially in compliance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, due to the lack of conformity of the aspects indicated below.
Content not accessible
The content collected below is not accessible due to the following:
1. Lack of compliance with RD 1112/2018:
- The levels of the headlines on some pages may not be consecutive H1, H2, H3…
- Some web components may not have aria-label attribute
- You can find some non-textual link without alternative attribute
- Some titles may not pass AAA level contrast
- Texts may be found in which the line height is not equivalent to 1.5 times the font size or paragraph spacing is at least 2 times the font size.
2. Disproportionate burden:
3. The content does not fall within the scope of applicable legislation
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This declaration was prepared on October 17, 2023. The method used to prepare the declaration has been a self-assessment carried out by the organization itself. Last revision of the declaration: January 17, 2024.
Observations and contact information
We are committed to continuing to improve the accessibility of our website to ensure a satisfactory experience for all our users.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions on how we can meet the accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018), for example:
- Report any possible breach by this website.
- Convey other content access difficulties.
- Ask any other questions or suggestions for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (+34) 623 355 102
You can present:
- A Complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or
- an accessible Information Request relating to:
- or contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by article 3, section 4
- or content that is exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements because it imposes a disproportionate burden.
In the Request for accessible information, the facts, reasons and request must be clearly specified that allow us to verify that it is a reasonable and legitimate request.
Communications, complaints and requests for accessible information will be received and processed by EGAMECOURT, SL.
If once a request for accessible information or complaint has been made, it has been rejected, the decision taken is not agreed upon, or the response does not meet the requirements contemplated in article 12.5, the interested person may initiate a claim. Likewise, a claim may be initiated in the event that the period of twenty business days has elapsed without having received a response.
The claim can be submitted through the email or telephone provided. Claims will be received and processed by EGAMECOURT, SL.
Our website has been designed and developed with the aim of being as accessible as possible, including features such as:
- Support for screen reading software.
- Keyboard navigation.
- Alternative text on images and multimedia elements.
- Sufficient contrast between text and background.
- Clear and organized structure of information.
The currently visible version of this website is from January 17, 2024 and on that date the accessibility level at that time was reviewed.
From that date onwards, periodic reviews of new or modified web content are carried out in order to ensure compliance with accessibility requirements.