INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
In accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and electronic commerce (LSSI), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, General Data Protection (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all pages website that uses dispensable cookies, before you navigate through them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer correct functioning of the site.
By using these devices the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as your preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that best suit you interested, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent from the user are cookies of analytics and those of advertising and affiliation, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: these are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein.
- Analytical cookies: these are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to prepare navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in based on the analysis of usage data made by users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria. such as edited content or the frequency at which ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they collect information about the user’s personal preferences and choices (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application. or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Social Cookies: These are set by social media platforms on the Services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks from third parties.
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
- Session cookies: are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: are a type of cookie in which the data continues to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
EGAMECOURT, SL is responsible for the processing of the personal data of the Interested Party and informs you that these Data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), Therefore, the following treatment information is provided to you:
- Purposes of processing: as specified in the cookies section used on this website.
- Legitimation of the treatment: except in cases in which it is necessary for browsing the web, for consent of the interested party (art. 6.1 GDPR).
- Data conservation criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the website.
- Data communication: data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights that assist the Interested Party:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation or opposition to its processing.
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
EGAMECOURT, SL. C/Can Llobet, 22 – 17003 Girona (Girona). Email: Egamecourt@gmail.com
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE