1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
EGAMECOURT, SL, hereinafter, RESPONSIBLE, informs the USER that it has proceeded to create a profile on Social Networks Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Vimeo, which is responsible for the processing of the user’s personal data that is carried out carried out on said social networks and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27 (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), therefore the following is provided to you Treatment information:
Why do we process your personal data?
End of treatment: maintain a relationship between the USER and the CONTROLLER that may include the following operations:
- Process requests and queries raised to the person in charge
- Inform about activities and events organized by the person in charge
- Inform about products or services offered by the person responsible
- Interact through official profiles
For what reason can we process your personal data?
- Legal basis for processing: article 6.1.a GDPR, the interested party has given his or her consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes. The USER has a profile on the same social network and has decided to join the social network of the CONTROLLER, thus showing interest in the information published therein, therefore, when requesting to follow our official profiles, they provide us with their consent to the processing of personal data published in your profile.
The USER can access the privacy policies of the social network itself at any time, as well as configure their profile to ensure your privacy.
The CONTROLLER has access to and processes the USER’s public information, especially their contact name. These dates They are only used within the social network itself and will only be incorporated into a file of the CONTROLLER when necessary to process the USER’s request.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Who do we provide your personal data to?
Communication of data: the information provided by the USER through the social networks of the CONTROLLER, including their personal data, may be published, always depending on the services that the USER uses, so it may be subject to
public availability of other third party users of social networks. From the profile of each social network, the USER can configure what information they want to make public in each case, see the permissions that have been granted, delete or deactivate them, such as any third-party application that they no longer wish to use.
No communication of personal data to third parties outside the social network is planned unless it is essential for the development and execution of the purposes of the treatment, to our service providers related to communications, with which the CONTROLLER has signed the confidentiality and data processing contracts required by the current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
Rights that assist the USER: they can only be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of the RESPONSIBLE.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation or opposition to its processing
- Right to file a claim with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations
Contact information to exercise your rights:
EGAMECOURT, SL. C/Can Llobet, 22 – 17003 Girona (Girona). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. USE OF THE PROFILE
The CONTROLLER will carry out the following actions:
- Access to public profile information
- Publication in the USER’s profile of all information already published on the social network of the CONTROLLER
- Send personal and individual messages through social network channels
- Page status updates to be posted to USER’s profile
The USER can always control their connections, eliminate content that no longer interests them and restrict who they can share your connections; To do this you must access your privacy settings.
The USER, once they are a follower or have joined the social network of the CONTROLLER, may publish comments, links, images, photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by it. The USER, in all cases, must be the owner of the published content, enjoy the copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of the affected third parties.
Any publication on the social network, whether texts, graphics, photographs, videos, etc., is expressly prohibited. that violate or are likely to violate morality, ethics, good taste or decorum, and/or that infringe, violate or violate intellectual or industrial property rights, the right to image or the Law.
In these cases, the CONTROLLER reserves the right to immediately remove the content, without prior communication, and may request permanent blocking of the USER.
The CONTROLLER will not be responsible for the content freely published by a USER.
The USER must keep in mind that their publications will be known by other users, so they themselves are the main responsible for your privacy.
The images that may be published on the social network will not be stored in any file by the CONTROLLER, but they will that will remain on the social network.
4. DATA OF MINORS OR PEOPLE WITH SPECIAL ABILITIES
Access and registration through the CONTROLLER’s social networks is prohibited to minors under 18 years of age. For its part, if the USER has special abilities, the intervention of the holder of his/her parental authority or guardianship, or his/her legal representative through a valid document proving representation will be necessary.
The CONTROLLER will be expressly exonerated from any liability that may arise from the use of the networks by minors or people with special abilities. The social networks of the CONTROLLER do not collect knowingly any personal information of minors, therefore, if the USER is a minor, they should not register, nor use the social networks of the CONTROLLER nor provide any personal information.